Type of User Information We Collect
Kang Contractors may request collection of the following information whenever a user visits our website:
- General and contact information including name, email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as location, address, zip codes, preferences and interests
- Usage data including duration and frequency of a page visit, browser version, IP address and mobile operating system.
- Cookies including session, preference, security and advertising cookies
Purpose of Gathering Information
The main objective of collecting information on website users is to provide improved user experience. We, at Kang Contractors, require this information to understand your needs and preferences to provide you with a better service and experience when browsing our website. Some of the particular reasons for information collection may include:
- Monitoring usage of our website
- Customizing the website as per your interests
- Providing customer support
- Improvement and modifications of our products and services
- Promotional alerts (periodically) about new services, special offers or other information that we think might interest you based on your browsing history
- Contacting for market research purposes
- Internal record keeping
A cookie is a small file installed on your computer’s hard drive to help learn users’ website preferences. The cookie allows websites to cater to you as individuals by customizing as per your likes, dislikes and needs. This data is learnt through your browsing habits.
For instance, we use traffic log cookies for statistical analysis of web applications. It provides information like the nature of traffic on web pages. It helps us understand and improve web pages we think you consider useful.
Most websites like ours automatically accept cookies, but you can choose to decline them by indicating your choice in the prompt dialogue window or through your browser settings.
It is crucial to point out that cookies do not provide access to your computer in any way nor does it collect data beyond what you share while browsing. Once statistical analysis is done, the data is wiped away.
Links to Other Websites
Sharing of Your Information
Kang Contractors may share our users information:
- To protect rights by law in situations at the request of investigative authorities in cases of illegal activities or any other wrongdoing by law, to enforce agreements, to defend against legal claims or as required by law.
- To share marketing communications
- To facilitate services by our authorized third-party service providers
- To transfer information to the right stakeholders in business transfers and bankruptcy
- To conduct general business analysis by using aggregated non-personally identifiable information
Kang Contractors is committed to ensuring that any user shared information is secure. We keep user information for as long as required for the purpose stated, business needs or legal and regulatory obligations. We have established physical, managerial and electronic procedures to prevent unauthorized access, theft, use, alteration and disclosure of user information.
Our site is hosted in the United States of America and is subject to Federal, State and local law. Please be informed that while accessing our site from any other country, you are agreeing to the transfer of information to the US. If you are accessing our site from any region covered by the GDPR, you have certain rights to data protection and we have in place mechanisms to allow you to correct, amend, delete and limit use of personal data.
How to Control Your Personal Information
The following are some of the ways you may choose to control the collection or use of your personal information while browsing our web applications:
- Uncheck boxes whenever prompted in forms to indicate disapproval for collection of certain information
- Write to us at greetings@kangcontractorsLLC.com in case you wish to opt out of a previous agreement with regards to use of personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Change cookie permissions from your browser settings.